Who We Work With

We work with a range of other organisations including professional bodies representing the clinical physiology professions and other regulators and accredited registers. You can find links to these organisations here.

Other regulators and registers

We register clinical physiologists. Clinical scientists and hearing aid dispensers are regulated by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). HCPC Website

To find out whether a profession is regulated or has an accredited register, the Professional Standards Authority (PSA) has a useful ‘check and find’ search facility on its website. PSA Website

Professional Bodies & Organisations

The following are links to professional bodies and organisations that represent the professions we register.


British Academy of Audiology (BAA) -  https://www.baaudiology.org/
British Association of Educational Audiologists (BAEA)- http://www.educational-audiologists.org.uk/index.php
British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG) - https://www.bsg.org.uk/
Association of GI Physiology (AGIP) - https://www.bsg.org.uk/discover/bsg-sections/association-of-gi-physiologists.html
Association of Neurophysiological Scientists (ANS) - https://www.ansuk.org/
Association for Respiratory Technology & Physiology (ARTP) - http://www.artp.org.uk/
British Thoracic Society (BTS) - https://www.brit-thoracic.org.uk/
The European Respiratory Society (ERS) - https://www.ersnet.org/
British Sleep Society (BSS) - https://www.sleepsociety.org.uk/
British Cardiovascular Society (BCS) - https://www.bcs.com/pages/default.asp