Applications to the register can be made via our online system. Online Instructions for each screen will guide you through the process.
The first stage is to create an account which will require:
- An email address - it is strongly advised that you use a personal address to which you will always have access, to regardless of employment status.
- To enter your professional address, this is also strongly advised to be your home address
- Selection of your main modality
- Selection of your application route – please read our Application Guide prior to application to identify the most relevant route for you SEE WHO CAN APPLY AND APPLICATIONS ROUTE PAGE BEFORE APPLYING
- To upload evidence of your qualification
- To upload reference (if required) - Reference Template
Once all initial details are submitted, we will send you an email verification link. Once this is actioned you will have access to your selected routes application form.
We ask if possible for you to submit all applications within 6 months of starting, after this time your application will be archived from the system.