The Registration Council for Clinical Physiologists holds a voluntary register for practitioners in six disciplines of Clinical Physiology.
Our key aim is to ensure the highest levels of safety for patients of clinical physiologists.
Our key work strands include:
- Maintaining and publishing a publicly accessible register of properly qualified members of the professions
- Promoting awareness of the Register among employers and education providers
- Working in partnership with professional bodies to promote the highest standards of professionalism
- Approving high standards of education and training and continuing professional development
- Investigating concerns and taking appropriate action