What to do if I have a concern about a Physiologist

If you have a concern about a physiologist and you would the RCCP to investigate, you can search our Register to see if the person is currently registered with us. The RCCP can only investigate your concern if the physiologist is a current registrant. 

Search The RCCP Register 

If the physiologist appears on our register and you would like to contact us, please click the following link 

Raise a concern with the RCCP