All Active Registrants have been transferred over to the AHCS portal.
Information for transferred RCCP Clinical Physiology Registrants
How to login:
- Access the AHCS registrant platform via the following link: Login or Join - Applicant Portal (ahcs.ac.uk)
- You will see 2 options; under “Already joined? Login here”, select the Forgotten password?, Reset link. You will then be prompted to enter your email address. Please use the primary address that you registered with the RCCP. Then click the send password reset link.
- You will then receive an email to this address, with a link to reset your password.
- Once changed, login into Login or Join - Applicant Portal (ahcs.ac.uk)
What you will see:
- You will be taken to straight the dashboard of your private applicant portal. On the left hand side you will see a heading of applications, under this you will see “Clinical Physiologists Register” – This is your active Clinical Physiology Registration, containing the information transferred over from the RCCP Portal.
- On clicking the Clinical Physiologists link you will gain access to your information. This will have some red sections (incomplete) and some green sections (complete). You will be asked to complete these sections at your next renewal your registration in 2024.
- You will also see a My Profile link on the left hand menu, please check this information carefully. If changes are required, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will unlock your profile. You will also see your applicant id, this is your new ID on the AHCS Register.
Search the Register:
- You are now on the AHCS Register, your entry can be found at Search - Academy for Healthcare Science Register - Applicant Portal (ahcs.ac.uk). Please signpost anyone requiring proof of registration to this facility.
Those with pre registrant student status are no longer able to login into the RCCP Portal. A corresponding student directory will be made available on the AHCS platform shortly, we will notify you when this is accessible along with further instructions on how to transfer and how to upgrade your registration to full status following graduation.
In June 2021 the business of the Registration Council for Clinical Physiologists (RCCP) was transferred to the Academy for Healthcare Science (AHCS), with RCCP becoming a wholly owned subsidiary of AHCS. Since the transfer, the respective Clinical Physiology Registers have continued to operate separately. Going forward, these will be combined to produce a single Clinical Physiology Register for UK Clinical Physiologists with approximately 6000 Registrants.
The following communications have been issued to current registrants and applicants about the forthcoming changes. If you have any questions that are not answered by the communications below; please contact email@example.com.
GDPR information for transferring Registrants
Registration Transfer to AHCS Platform - MAY 2023
Deadline for open applications - All except Clinical Exercise Physiology;
Deadline for open applications - Clinical Exercise Physiology only